Pool Opening & Summerize
Pool Opening “Cover Removal” (for pricing see “Price List“)
Our comprehensive Cover Removal service includes:
- Remove, scrub, wash and rinse pool cover & water bags.
- Fold and tie cover, fold water bags, place in clear plastic bag and store.
- All debris from pool cover put in garbage bags and taken to street for removal.
- Chlorine wash walls between coping and water line removing scum line.
- Rinse and clean deck area around pool.
- Remount all pool deck equipment and fittings. (diving board, ladder, jets etc.)
- Includes 20 liters free chlorine to get pool clean.
*for pool covers with extensive leaf debris or green pool water there will be an additional charge.
Start-up package (summerize)
We return once the pool has filled
Summerize pool equipment:
- Lubricate plugs, gauges, o-rings and assemble in correct order.
- Check for any plumbing leaks at pool equipment. (fix minor leak if any.)
- Skim pool surface of debris
- Water balance analysis and adjustment as needed.
This vacuum removes all heavy debris & the majority of the fine debris accumulated over winter, we highly recommend you have this service done to insure a clean pool and a good start to the new season.
(approx. one hour vacuum at an additional charge)
Once pool equipment is circulating water, we can send a licensed gas service man to check safety, clean heater and start at an additional charge.
We at Olympic Pool Services are happy to introduce our online pool supply store! We currently have fun pool and backyard accessories for added flare and enjoyment. This includes "The Floating Wine Glass and Cocktail Carribean Glass". Comes in an[…]