Pool Opening & Summerize
Pool Opening “Cover Removal” (for pricing see “Price List“)
Our comprehensive Cover Removal service includes:
- Remove, scrub, wash and rinse pool cover & water bags.
- Fold and tie cover, fold water bags, place in clear plastic bag and store.
- All debris from pool cover put in garbage bags and taken to street for removal.
- Chlorine wash walls between coping and water line removing scum line.
- Rinse and clean deck area around pool.
- Remount all pool deck equipment and fittings. (diving board, ladder, jets etc.)
- Includes 20 liters free chlorine to get pool clean.
*for pool covers with extensive leaf debris or green pool water there will be an additional charge.
Start-up package (summerize)
We return once the pool has filled
Summerize pool equipment:
- Lubricate plugs, gauges, o-rings and assemble in correct order.
- Check for any plumbing leaks at pool equipment. (fix minor leak if any.)
- Skim pool surface of debris
- Water balance analysis and adjustment as needed.
This vacuum removes all heavy debris & the majority of the fine debris accumulated over winter, we highly recommend you have this service done to insure a clean pool and a good start to the new season.
(approx. one hour vacuum at an additional charge)
Once pool equipment is circulating water, we can send a licensed gas service man to check safety, clean heater and start at an additional charge.
BEST OF AWARD HOMESTARS 2020 […]