Pool Closing & Winterize
Pool closings (for pricing see “Price List“)
Our comprehensive pool closing service includes:
- Vacuum pool (if required at addition charge for non weekly service customers)
- Drop water level below all returns for proper winterization of pool
- Remove all pool deck equipment and fittings. (diving board, ladder, etc.) and store neatly
- Blow out all water in pool lines and cap in correct order to insure no water remains
- Blow out all equipment pump, filter, and heater, removing plugs & gauges in correct order to insure no water remains in system.
- Add our WINTERIZING CHEMICAL KIT to pool to ensure water clarity is sustained over the winter (at addition charge price varies according to pool size.)
- Put winter cover and water bags on pool neatly
Winterizing Chemical Kit (chemical kit at addition charge)
Adding a winterizing chemical kit to the pool upon closing will help keep the water clarity and help protect pool walls and liner as well as making for a quicker opening and start up in the new season.
Everyone knows how simple and timeless standard pool designs are. However, imagine having a practical design with an added modern flair. When you decide to invest in a new swimming pool or modernize your existing one, you have the opportunity to […]
Having a pool increases the value of your property, but having to spend your time on maintenance, covering and uncovering your pool can be extremely frustrating and time-consuming. There’s no need to juggle different companies to get every one of t[…]