Pool Closing & Winterize
Pool closings (for pricing see “Price List“)
Our comprehensive pool closing service includes:
- Vacuum pool (if required at addition charge for non weekly service customers)
- Drop water level below all returns for proper winterization of pool
- Remove all pool deck equipment and fittings. (diving board, ladder, etc.) and store neatly
- Blow out all water in pool lines and cap in correct order to insure no water remains
- Blow out all equipment pump, filter, and heater, removing plugs & gauges in correct order to insure no water remains in system.
- Add our WINTERIZING CHEMICAL KIT to pool to ensure water clarity is sustained over the winter (at addition charge price varies according to pool size.)
- Put winter cover and water bags on pool neatly
Winterizing Chemical Kit (chemical kit at addition charge)
Adding a winterizing chemical kit to the pool upon closing will help keep the water clarity and help protect pool walls and liner as well as making for a quicker opening and start up in the new season.
With summer just a few short weeks away, there are many homeowners here in the Toronto area who are finalizing their summer vacation plans, whether you are looking to get out of town and visit family, or you are just indulging in a much-needed tr[…]
If you are like most homeowners, keeping your pool in great shape is high up on your list of priorities as it gives you and your family more time to enjoy it during the spring and summer months of the year. As an important part of you and your fami[…]