Pool Closing & Winterize
Pool closings (for pricing see “Price List“)
Our comprehensive pool closing service includes:
- Vacuum pool (if required at addition charge for non weekly service customers)
- Drop water level below all returns for proper winterization of pool
- Remove all pool deck equipment and fittings. (diving board, ladder, etc.) and store neatly
- Blow out all water in pool lines and cap in correct order to insure no water remains
- Blow out all equipment pump, filter, and heater, removing plugs & gauges in correct order to insure no water remains in system.
- Add our WINTERIZING CHEMICAL KIT to pool to ensure water clarity is sustained over the winter (at addition charge price varies according to pool size.)
- Put winter cover and water bags on pool neatly
Winterizing Chemical Kit (chemical kit at addition charge)
Adding a winterizing chemical kit to the pool upon closing will help keep the water clarity and help protect pool walls and liner as well as making for a quicker opening and start up in the new season.
We at Olympic Pool Services are happy to introduce our online pool supply store! We currently have fun pool and backyard accessories for added flare and enjoyment. This includes "The Floating Wine Glass and Cocktail Carribean Glass". Comes in an[…]