Pool Closing & Winterize
Pool closings (for pricing see “Price List“)
Our comprehensive pool closing service includes:
- Vacuum pool (if required at addition charge for non weekly service customers)
- Drop water level below all returns for proper winterization of pool
- Remove all pool deck equipment and fittings. (diving board, ladder, etc.) and store neatly
- Blow out all water in pool lines and cap in correct order to insure no water remains
- Blow out all equipment pump, filter, and heater, removing plugs & gauges in correct order to insure no water remains in system.
- Add our WINTERIZING CHEMICAL KIT to pool to ensure water clarity is sustained over the winter (at addition charge price varies according to pool size.)
- Put winter cover and water bags on pool neatly
Winterizing Chemical Kit (chemical kit at addition charge)
Adding a winterizing chemical kit to the pool upon closing will help keep the water clarity and help protect pool walls and liner as well as making for a quicker opening and start up in the new season.
BEST OF AWARD HOMESTARS 2020 […]